This omelette is so easy and yummy and a delicious and a great way to get your protein whether its Breakfast , Lunch or Dinner
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg White
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Fresh Basil Leaf (diced)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon Red Onion (diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta
- ¼ Cup Tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsp sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Spray a small frying pan with cooking spray and place red onion and spinach. Let it cook until spinach is just wilted.
- Mix egg, egg white, basil, water, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spray a medium frying pan with cooking spray and place the mixture in it, cook on low heat.
- Spread the egg mixture around by moving the pan in a circular motion.
- Add the feta, tomato , olives and spinach when the bottom side is cooked.
- Cook thoroughly, fold over and serve!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Fat 8 g
Carbohydrates 19 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 15 g
Sugars 2 g
Sodium 300 mg
Vitamin A 23%
Vitamin C 35%